Evac Chair 300h MK5
The Evac+Chair Emergency Evacuation Chair enables the safe, controlled evacuation of people with mobility impairments in emergency situations down a flight of stairs. This can be achieved with only a single operator.
The 300H MK5 Evac+Chair builds on the success of its predecessor, the 300H MK4 Evac+Chair, to provide improved functionality whilst maintaining the same easy operation.
The chair features a safety belt, a forehead restraint for optional use, and a sling-style seat to ensure the passenger is sitting back in the chair and cannot be tipped forward.
The Emergency Evacuation Chair's wheels (redesigned, and strengthened for increased stability) are supported by specially designed friction belts which ensure the chair does not slip or accelerate too quickly while descending a flight of stairs. The distribution of the chair's weight and load ensures that the descent is smooth and comfortable for both the user and the operator.
- Ideal for areas such as offices, care settings, hotels, entertainment venues, and hospitals
- Single person operation with double handed anti-slip grip for improved stability
- For use on regular stairs (28° - 40°) with a maximum passenger load of 400lbs / 182kg
- Padded material and enhanced safety belt for user comfort
- Provided with photoluminescent signs, hooks for wall mounting, and dust cover to protect the evacuation chair
- The Evac+Chair 300H MK5 Evacuation Chair is registered with the MHRA
- DDA compliant product and manufactured in the UK by Evac+Chair
- FREE Delivery over £100
- Over 30 years experience
- 30-Day Returns
- Great ongoing customer support
- Training courses available
- FREE reminder service