Defibtech Lifeline Pro AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The Defibtech Lifeline Pro is a solution for medical professionals and first responders looking for a reliable and easy-to-use defibrillator. With its advanced features and multiple modes of operation, this semi-automatic defibrillator can save lives at the press of a button. The colour display screen provides clear instructional videos for CPR, rescue breathing, and defibrillation treatment. In addition, the Lifeline Pro has a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring feature, allowing responders to view heart rhythm data and gives full control over the level of shock energy and when to discharge the shock.
The Lifeline Pro has three operating modes: defibrillator, non-diagnostic ECG monitoring and also has the ability to be set manually.
- This semi-automatic defibrillator delivers a shock at the press of a button.
- Comes with a single set of adult electrode pads, monitoring pads, 3-lead ECG cable, battery pack plus some exclusive extras.
- 8-year warranty as standard.
- Battery standby life of 4 years.
- Electrode pad life: 2 years (from date of manufacture).
- The Lifeline AED carries out automatic daily, weekly, and monthly diagnostic tests.
- The colour display screen shows interactive videos demonstrating CPR, rescue breathing and defibrillation.
- The AED unit emits a metronome sound that marks the rhythm for the rate of CPR.
- During monitoring, the device showcases essential information such as ECG, heart rhythm, and heart rate.
- With manual override, expert responders can take complete charge of the energy level and decide when to deliver a shock.
- The responder can switch between doing only chest compressions for CPR and doing both chest compressions and rescue breaths.
- Easily check the status of the defibrillator, pads and battery at the press of a button.
- The AED features a rugged design and has passed high rating drop, crush and shock tests.
- IP55 rating means that this defibrillator has excellent protection against water and dust contamination.
- This device is suitable for use in environments with high vibrations, such as aircraft, helicopters, and boats.
- The internal storage of the unit records critical ECG and event data for medical staff review.
- FREE Delivery over £100
- Over 30 years experience
- 30-Day Returns
- Great ongoing customer support
- Training courses available
- FREE reminder service