Cardiac Science G5 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
In a crisis, every second counts. The Cardiac Science G5 Fully Automatic Defibrillator provides an immediate lifesaving response with its automatic shock feature. This robust unit boasts non-polarised defibrillator pads and CPR guidance prompts, ensuring that anyone – with or without a robust knowledge of first aid - can use it effectively. The Powerheart G5 also includes a CPR Device feature, guiding the user to provide the correct compression rate and depth. With its 8-year warranty, you can feel confident in your purchase. Each unit comes complete with adult electrode pads, battery, and software. When it comes to cardiac emergencies, trust the Cardiac Science G5 Defibrillator to deliver reliable results.
- This fully automatic unit provides a shock without the need to press any buttons.
- Comes with battery, software and a set of adult electrode pads.
- Battery stand-by life: 4 years
- Battery shelf life: 5 years (from date of manufacture)
- 2-year electrode pad life (from date of manufacture)
- Daily, weekly and monthly self-tests are performed by the unit.
- The defibrillator will automatically increase energy levels if more than one shock needs to be administered.
- LED indicators show you when the AED is ready for use and how much battery life is remaining.
- Gives voice and text prompts to help guide the rescuer throughout CPR and defibrillation treatment.
- Robust IP55 rated design for high resistance against dust and moisture.
- Includes non-polarized adult pads that can be placed in either position on the patient.
- Stores usage information that can be later transferred to a computer for analysis via USB.
- Also available with optional iCPR to provide real-time CPR feedback for correct compression rate and depth meaning it will let you know if you need to press harder or faster
With a typical 15-second initial analysis time to ready to shock, this defibrillator is perfect for emergency situations with optional paediatric infant/child pads for treating young patients. On-site AED Training Courses and AED Defibrillator Responder Kits are also available to purchase separately.
- FREE Delivery over £100
- Over 30 years experience
- 30-Day Returns
- Great ongoing customer support
- Training courses available
- FREE reminder service