4000 Green Polycarbonate Defibrillator Cabinet Unlocked with Heater and LED Light
At defibs.co.uk we want your products to be kept in the best state possible and a good cabinet will make sure your defib is always ready when you need it most. The 4000 is our latest innovative cabinet addition our range of cabinets , offering a durable, secure outdoor AED cabinet, suitable for all environments.
Manufactured from polycarbonate, the 4000 is the only polycarbonate AED cabinet on the market that can withstand high impact, is fire retardant to UL94 V0 and is UV stabilised against the effect of direct sun.
This Green polycarbonate 4000 includes a thermostatically controlled heater, motion sensor light and plastic wing handle.
- IP66 standard, sealed against high pressure water hoses and dust
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant in UV stabilised high impact polycarbonate - the same material used in Police riot shields. The UV resistance protects against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock , salt spray tested/li>
- Land Rover drive over tested
- Internal LED motion sensing light which can be removed and used as a torch during deployment
- Thermostatically controlled heater ensures the defibrillator is kept in optimum conditions
- Internal hook accommodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window allows easy checking on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges that do not allow for external tampering
- Double skin clamshell design provides additional insulation in cold weathers
- Comes complete with comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Cabinet dimensions 465x435x240mm
- Manufactured in the UK 10 year warranty (5 year warranty on heater and keypad lock)
- FREE Delivery over £100
- Over 30 years experience
- 30-Day Returns
- Great ongoing customer support
- Training courses available
- FREE reminder service