Zoll AED3 Full Auto Defibrillator
Introducing the Zoll AED3, the ultimate lifesaver equipped with cutting-edge features.
With rapid shock analysis, this AED ensures faster treatment, delivering a shock within 3 seconds from CPR. Its universal pads cater to both adult and paediatric casualties meaning you can administer treatment to an adult or child at the flick of a switch - and eliminate the need to switch pads. The screen also shows you if you need to do your compressions harder, or quicker. What sets this device apart is its Wi-Fi connectivity, empowering you to remotely manage it using the cloud.
Link your AED 3 to Zoll's AED Management System for continuous monitoring and peace of mind. Monitor results effortlessly on your mobile device or computer.
- Uses Wi-Fi connectivity to manage your AED remotely.
- Rapid shock analysis for faster treatment - 3 seconds from CPR to shock
- The universal pads are suitable for treating both adults and children. When treating a child, rescuers simply need to select child mode without needing to change pads.
- Results can be monitored by a mobile device or computer and any failed self-checks result in immediate user notification.
- Device also features a large touchscreen display with full colour images.
- The touchscreen display gives you real-time feedback on chest compression delivery.
- Dust protected, water-tight and 1 metre drop tested.
Charging time: Less than 10 seconds
Time to shock delivery following CPR: Less than 5 seconds with new battery pack
Energy level adult: 120J/150J/200J
Energy level child: 50J/70J/85J (press child button to select this energy level with CPR Uni-pads connected)
IP Rating 55 (high water and dustproof rating)
Drop tested: 1 meter
Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees celsius
Size: 12.7cmH x 23.6cmW x 24.7cmD
Weight: 2.5kg with battery
- FREE Delivery over £100
- Over 30 years experience
- 30-Day Returns
- Great ongoing customer support
- Training courses available
- FREE reminder service