Philips HeartStart HS1 AED Defibrillator in Stock
The Philips HeartStart HS1 is a semi-automatic defibrillator which helps the first aider with step-by-step voice instructions throughout defibrillation and CPR. Reliable and easy-to-use this AED is capable of delivering a shock at the press of a button.
A popular choice of defibrillator, the HeartStart HS1 features automatic self-tests and comes with:
- 8-year warranty as standard.
- A free AED responder kit so that your fully prepared and have essential equipment to hand.
- The semi-automatic unit administers a shock at the press of a button.
- Step-by-step voice commands guide the first aider through defibrillation and CPR.
- Automatic self-test function
- A minimum battery shelf life of 5 years
- Battery standby life of 4 years
- Electrode pad life: 18 months (from date of manufacture)
- Includes pre-connected Phillips HeartSmart HS1 adult defibrillator pads
- This defibrillator is also suitable for treating infants and children (1 to 8 years old) with the addition of HeartStart HS1 infant/child smart pads
- Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in 8 seconds.
- Self-test status indicator: green blinking light indicates ready for use.
- A sturdy carry case is available as an optional extra
- Free Delivery
The Phillips HeartStart HS1 Sem-Automatic Defibrillator is highly recommended for all first aiders, regardless of their level of training. It retains usage information which can be easily transferred to a computer for analysis via IRDA protocol and is ideal for use in a variety of settings including offices, airports, train stations, fitness centres, and more.
- FREE Delivery over £100
- Over 30 years experience
- 30-Day Returns
- Great ongoing customer support
- Training courses available
- FREE reminder service