Defibtech Lifeline AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The Defibtech Lifeline AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator is the ideal device for non-medically trained users. Proven to be one of the easiest defibrillators to use in an independent study, it provides clear verbal and visual instructions to guide you through each step of the rescue process.
- With its bright yellow outer shell, it's easily noticeable in any environment, making it quick and effective during emergencies and is arguably, the most robust AED on the market.
- The Lifeline defibrillator is equipped with a bright status indicator that helps rescuers to quickly identify when the device is ready to deliver life-saving care.
- Clear verbal instructions guide first aiders through each step of the rescue process.
- Oversized buttons simplify the operation of the device for untrained users.
- Pre-connected electrode pads can easily be placed making treatment even more straightforward.
- The self-contained design of the defibrillator eliminates the need for lids or additional cases, while rubberised sides and a carry handle ensure improved mobility.
- The Lifeline AED carries out automatic diagnostic tests, making sure it is always rescue-ready.
- Ideal for schools, offices, and public places, the Lifeline defibrillator is a reliable choice for emergency situations.
- Please note that paediatric defibrillator pads are available for purchase separately.
- FREE Delivery over £100
- Over 30 years experience
- 30-Day Returns
- Great ongoing customer support
- Training courses available
- FREE reminder service