Defibtech Lifeline Fully Automatic Defibrillator
The Defibtech Lifeline Fully Automatic Defibrillator is the perfect life-saving tool for anyone - regardless of their medical background. With easy-to-follow voice guides and a CPR metronome sound, this defibrillator takes the pressure off the rescuer and ensures efficient and effective life-saving measures.
Rugged and durable, this defibrillator ensures reliability in any situation. Using biphasic truncated exponential waveform technology, the Defibtech Lifeline analyses the patient's heart rhythm and delivers a shock only if required, making it a fully automatic defibrillator.
- This fully -automatic defibrillator delivers a shock without the need to press a button.
- Comes with a single set of adult electrode pads, monitoring pads, 3-lead ECG cable, battery pack plus some exclusive extras.
- 8-year warranty as standard.
- Electrode pad life: 2 years (from date of manufacture).
- The Lifeline AED carries out automatic daily diagnostic tests.
- Uses advanced biphasic technology that automatically adjusts shock delivery based.
- Simple one-push button for on/off operation.
- Includes clear visual and voice prompts to assist and reassure the responder.
- Follows an easily understandable step-by-step process.
- The CPR metronome produces the correct compression rate.
- Pre-attached adult defibrillator pads enable swift utilisation in emergencies.
- Designed with an IP54 rating to withstand dust and water ingress.
- Equipped with a rubberized handle and sides for impact protection.
- Portable and lightweight for easy transport.
- Internally stores event data for future analysis.
The Defibtech Lifeline Fully Automatic Defibrillator is available with either a standard or high-capacity standby battery, ensuring that it's always ready to go when you need it most. With fully automatic operation, it will automatically deliver a shock if needed, making it easy to use even in high-pressure situations. Plus, it's suitable for treating young patients with the addition of paediatric pads (sold separately).
With the AED Defibrillator Responder Kit available separately, you'll have everything you need to respond to an emergency. And if you need additional training, on-site AED Training Courses are available for purchase separately.
- FREE Delivery over £100
- Over 30 years experience
- 30-Day Returns
- Great ongoing customer support
- Training courses available
- FREE reminder service